The Pupil Premium is allocated to children from low-income families who are currently receiving or who have been eligible for free school meals (FSM) at any point in the last 6 years, in both mainstream and non-mainstream settings. Also included are children from ‘Service’ families and those who have been looked after continuously for more than six months, including those who have been adopted. Students should have the opportunity to achieve well regardless of their economic or social situation. This money helps us to support these students to succeed.
- 16-18 Tuition Funding 2020-21
- Strategy Statement 2020-21 and 2019-20 Review
- Covid Catch Up Premium Strategy
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-20
- Review Document 2018-19
- Review Document 2017-18
- Strategy Statement 2016-17