Academy Transformation Trust agrees to:
- Support all students to achieve at the highest level.
- Offer all students in all phases learning personalised to their needs.
- Offer all students in all phases innovative and cutting edge e-learning opportunities ensuring all are able to master new technologies as they emerge.
- Ensure that all students are well prepared for managing their life beyond education.
- Offer all students an entitlement to a range of extra curriculum experiences which broaden their horizons and raises their aspirations.
- Provide equal opportunities for all students.
The academy agrees to:
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum which seeks to meet the needs of all our students
- Ensure that children are taught well, cared for and treated fairly
- Identify, help and encourage children to make constructive use of their talents
- Provide an orderly, secure and happy environment in which children can learn and grow up
- Keep parents/carers informed of children’s progress and offer advice on how they can help
- Listen and have due regard for parents’ concerns and anxieties and provide opportunities for parents to discuss these
- Keep parents/carers informed about academy activities and the opportunities to participate in them.
- Provide a secure, happy and stimulating learning environment
Parents and Carers agree to:
- Accept the academy’s values, positively supporting the academy.
- Ensure that your child attends the academy punctually every day during term time, unless there is a good reason for absence (e.g. illness).
- Notify the academy by telephone or text in the event of absence.
- Support the academy’s policies and guidelines on learning, behaviour and uniform, both in the academy and at home.
- Attend parent/ teacher meetings to discuss your child’s progress
- Support your child with all homework that is set, including reading.
- Keep us informed of where to contact you in an emergency.
- Promptly inform the academy of any concerns or problems that may affect your child’s learning, behaviour of happiness at the academy.
- Support the academy in the teaching of safe and secure internet use at home.
Students agree to:
- Treat others with courtesy, consideration and respect
- Attend regularly, on time, and dressed and equipped properly
- Tackle all work set as well as they can
- Treat the academy and its grounds with respect
- Observe the academy’s rules / code of conduct.