Blazer, jumpers, cardigans, shirt & tie
A blazer, shirt and tie must be worn in the academy at all times unless the Principal has announced otherwise, usually during hot weather. Pupils should ask permission to remove blazers in lessons but put them back on before leaving. Black academy jumpers or cardigans with red trim are optional
Skirt & Trousers
All black skirts and trousers can be purchased through our approved supplier.
- Skirts or trousers must be black.
- Skirts must be knee length.
- Trousers must be ankle length and have tailored appearance; no skinny/pencil, flared, slits or studs etc. Trousers must be a suitable length and not trailing on the floor. NO jeans allowed
- Belts should be plain, dark black or dark grey, no reflective or brightly coloured belts or large buckles are allowed.
The Following are Not Permitted
- Denim, canvas, cords or jeans material, slits or trouser skirts.
- Very tight or very baggy skirts and trousers.
- Patterned, checked, striped, sequined or flecked material.
- Tracksuit, jogging bottoms or leggings.
- Cropped trousers.
Students must wear low heeled, sensible, plain black footwear. Trainers must have no pattern, stripes, colours or flashes. Laces must be black.
House T-shirt, white indoor sport socks, navy blue shorts or optional skorts and suitable indoor training shoes.
Outdoor sports top (optional), sky blue football socks, navy blue shorts, navy blue tracksuit bottoms (optional), suitable outdoor training shoes, football boots, shin pads and gum shields (optional).
Pupils are allowed to wear a maximum of ONE stud in each ear and a watch. No other jewellery is allowed and under no circumstances are pupils allowed in the academy with any facial piercing or rings or tongue studs.
Extreme hair fashions, such as shapes or letters cut into the hair. Dyed or beaded hair and totally shaved heads are strictly forbidden.
Further information can be found via the following links;
To purchase uniform – www.yourschoolwear.co.uk