Our designated Safeguarding Leader is Miss L McSloy who can be contacted via the main reception or via email:
Our E-Safety Policy can be found on our ‘Policies’ page
- Snap Maps Information
- Disrespect Nobody
- Letter to Parents/Carers
- CEOP YouTube Channel
- ‘Keeping up with the kids in a digital age’- information guide
- Live Streaming – Responding to the Risks
- NSPCC – Keeping Children Safe
- NSPCC – Net Aware – A simple no-nonsense guide for parents from NSPCC and O2 regarding social media, apps and games that children and young people are using.
- NSPCC – Online Safety
- Online Safety for Teenagers
- Social Media Guidance
- Advice for Foster Carers
- Parents Factsheet
Has someone acted inappropriately towards you online, or to a child or young person you know? You can report it to CEOP using the link below.